Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Primitive Pick

My decor of choice is primitive/colonial.  I love the comfort and warmth of it.  Lately, however, I've had a tendency to throw in little hints of more vintage and contemporary elements... sparingly.  I guess you could say I'm becoming slightly more eclectic in my taste and it is slowly beginning to reveal itself in my decor. 

Each week I'm trying to showcase something in the world of decor that has caught my eye (although it won't always be primitive).  Feel free to leave your opinion!

This week: Black Crow Candles

There are 2 reasons why I love these candles: they smell great (obviously) and they burn a really long time!  Good thing, too, because I burn them all the time.  These candles are available at a variety of primitive stores or you can order them online here.  Hope you've enjoyed my first primitive pick!  

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment