Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Primitive Pick

My primitive pick for this week is...

Sconces!

I'm a big fan of sconces.  I don't have very many, but I do love them.  I will share with you the sconces I have in my home, as well as some others that I've found in various places online that I also love!  So, for those of you who are still unsure what a wall sconce actually is... please check out the pictures

First off, my own personal sconces... 

Our mantle at Christmas this past year. 


A wooden wall sconce that my hubby made me for Christmas this past year!  I'd been wanting one for so long, but could never justify paying the money for such a simple construction.  I think he did a great job! 

 Now for some wall sconces I've admired online...



  




 Hope you enjoyed them and maybe got a little inspiration from these pics!  

~ Carrie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment