Friday, May 6, 2011

"For Moms, Former Moms, and Wannabe Moms"

I had an idea for what to write today. It was about being a mom to my wonderful little boy (who is not always so wonderful...). It was about the ups and downs, good days and bad days, and smiles and tears. I had most of what I thought I wanted to say written and then I read an article that my husband skype-chatted me the link to. After reading the article, I immediately felt that what I had originally written for today was not the real message that God was giving me. This article got to the heart of all woman who are "...Moms, Former Moms, and Wannabe Moms." So whether Mother's Day for you is a day of joy, reflection, or mourning I urge you to read the following article and allow God to be at work in your heart this weekend.



~ Carrie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment