Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Family Fun


 Here’s my list of fun things I’d like our family to do this fall.

  • Apple picking at Russell Orchards
  • Pumpkin picking at a place to be determined (last year we went to Connors Farm)
  • Pumpkin carving  (still trying to figure out what we'll be carving this year)
Last year's Elmo pumpkin

  • Roast pumpkin seeds (This was a pretty big fail last year, but I'm determined to try again, this time with a recipe from the Food Network.)
  • Make pumpkin whoopie pies
  • Play in leaves (I have a 2 year old, so this will happen whether I plan it or not...)
  • Get a nice family picture taken
  • Go to NH and enjoy some of the foliage
  • Make pumpkin pancakes (I will definitely share this recipe if it's as good as I hope...)
  • Do some fun, fall crafts with Jadon (I've been pinning several on my Kids' Crafts Pinterest board)

But, of course... I also have to get some of my not fun fall to-do list accomplished!

~ Carrie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment