Here’s my list of fun things I’d like our family to do this fall.
- Apple picking at Russell Orchards
- Pumpkin picking at a place to be determined (last year we went to Connors Farm)
- Pumpkin carving (still trying to figure out what we'll be carving this year)
|Last year's Elmo pumpkin|
- Roast pumpkin seeds (This was a pretty big fail last year, but I'm determined to try again, this time with a recipe from the Food Network.)
- Make pumpkin whoopie pies
- Play in leaves (I have a 2 year old, so this will happen whether I plan it or not...)
- Get a nice family picture taken
- Go to NH and enjoy some of the foliage
- Make pumpkin pancakes (I will definitely share this recipe if it's as good as I hope...)
- Do some fun, fall crafts with Jadon (I've been pinning several on my Kids' Crafts Pinterest board)
But, of course... I also have to get some of my not fun fall to-do list accomplished!
~ Carrie ~